I started off vlogging with my smartphone, then I bought a Cybershot, and later on, I purchased my first DSLR. This journey has been amazing so far. I learned a lot; made friends on the internet; got connected with over 1000 people through YouTube.
I don’t want to start a spiel here. In fact, I’m going to share my vlogging camera gear and set up with you guys. In case, anyone wants to know about my vlogging setup or looking forward to starting your vlog channel, then this page might help.
Here are the products I use for vlogging:
- Nikon D5300 – (DSLR): http://amzn.to/2kH9oZk
- Sony WX350 – (Cybershot): http://amzn.to/2hfDuBf
- GorillaPod – (Tripod): http://amzn.to/2kSllh1
- Lightweight Tripod: http://amzn.to/2lnyITr
- Dell Core i3 – (Laptop): http://amzn.to/2lnJlpm
- Blue Snowball USB – (Microphone): http://amzn.to/2lnvcsi
- Filmora – (Video editing software): http://vlogging.pk/go/filmora
- Huawei Honor 6 – (Smartphone): http://amzn.to/2lnxyHE